Monday 24 March 2014

after discovering the delights of Hunkydory I have been inspired to make the following cards. Although some of the images are from Crafters Companion and some of the dies are Tonic Dies the overwhelming inspiration I have received from Hunkydory.
the first card is a Toread topper from crafters companion to which I added a fancy cut background,some crystals and I attached a sentiment with a piece of acetate so it springs off the card.


I made this one into a stepper card with adorable scorable and added a  large and a small Hunkydory Topper and a tag sentiment through which I threaded some ribbon
  Once again a gatefold a5 card covered with gold Mirri.Inside the card I also added Mirri and topped it with a printed insert.I attached a small sentiment to the top left corner and a large topper on the left side with foam pads. On the right hand side I die cut a circle slightly larger than the topper and attached it on one side only with foam pads. Finally I added a double die cut butterfly cut with a Martha stewart punch and added some glitter to the body.


Once again a Toread topper  was attached with foam pads onto a foiled card with a small sentiment on the right hand side. This was a quick and easy card to make



A landscape DL card with gold Mirri card adorable scorable background and a Topper from a Hunkydory set.Once again quick and easy to make


the last one is another Toread topper added onto a pice of adorable scorable mounted onto gold mirri with a small round sentiment attached with foam pads. 



No comments:

Post a Comment